Tuesday, July 19, 2005

It's a long way to tipperary...Well, Iceland anyway

Decided to break my shopping habits today and take a trip to a different branch of Iceland to the one i usually go to. OK so it meant i had to walk instead of take the bus but i thought there might be a variation of choice.
After a half hour walk (all up hill) I was starting to think i wasn't actually getting anywhere, also not actually sure exactly where the place was I just hoped i would find it at some point.
After finally reaching my destination, I was surprised that such a small store could hold such a huge choice of goods. I may have to go back next month.

After finishing my shop and walking back home (down hill is always best, only took 20 minutes) I spent the afternoon working on my online stores. Could I really do this for a living? How tedious, working with the same image for 4 hours just getting different sizes and dimensions. I think i am going to dream about huge Orange flowers tonight!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home