Thursday, July 21, 2005

Never dreamed I'd meet someone like you

Sorry for not posting yesterday. Had so much on my mind, I just couldn't collect my thoughts enough to put it down.

Why is it so hard to be a good friend? I have a really good friend who I care very deeply about. She is the most unselfish person I have ever met and always seems to put those around her before herself. She has been going through a very hard time recently and I have tried really hard to be the best friend I can be. She has given me so much and I just wanted to give something back but whatever I do, I just keep putting my foot in it. You would think that all the crap I have been through I would be able to show some sensitivity but however hard I try I just keep screwing up.
It is tearing me apart to think that she thinks I don't care but I don't know what I can do repair the damage I have done already. There are so many nut-jobs out there that it seems however much I try, I make myself sound more like just another loony.

My hardest decision now is whether to bow out gracefully and stay away or whether to plead for forgiveness and make it up to my friend for being such a class A idiot.


In this life we all search for something
Something good and something oh so pure
Well I believe that if you find that one thing
You must fight, for then you will be sure

Could it be that I have found an angel
I can see heaven in your eyes
In my soul I never will be lonely
For there will be an angel by my side

There were times I never thought I'd make it
Never dreamed I'd meet someone like you
Who'd be there when days were at their darkest
Watching over everything I do

Could it be that I have found an angel
I can see heaven in your eyes
In my soul I never will be lonely
For there will be an angel by my side,by my side
There's an angel by my side

Could it be that I have found an angel
Cos I can see heaven in your eyes
In my soul I never will be lonely
There will be an angel by my side

In my soul I never will be lonely
For there will be an angel by my side
An angel by my side

Alistair Griffin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home