Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Closer...Good for insomniacs...

Decided to have a DVD fest this afternoon but have just watched what felt like the longest movie in history.
Closer - Starring Julia Roberts, Jude Law, Clive Owen and Natalie Portman.
It might have been worth watching just for the Eye Candy (Jude & Clive) but I have to say it was excruciating. I can't actually remember the film starting. I was waiting for some kind of plot line to emerge but it never did. I can't even put an answer to the question "What was it all about?"
This is the IMDB listing and this is Sony Pictures dedicated page.

If you haven't seen it yet then please don't buy it. Borrow it or rent it and make sure you have lots of Popcorn/crisps/chocolate or ice cream to pass the time!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

:-o I love Closer! And the stage version is just fantastic!

26/10/05 10:49 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Think I will pass on the stage version...might disturb the rest of the audience with my snoring :P

27/10/05 4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home