Monday, October 24, 2005

All alone

Well I have just seen my family off for the week.
DD & DS have gone off on a holiday with my 2 sisters, brother-in-law, Niece and Nephew. They are off to Cleethorpes until Friday. DS was very emotional this morning which is quite weird as he never got upset when he went off to camp for 2 weeks. It is the first time that DD has been away from me and she was really excited about it.
It doesn't feel so odd at the moment as it is as if they have gone off to school....It will be weird tonight though when I am here all alone.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww Jen...less than 48 hours now till they're home. I'm sure you'll give them an extra big hug when they walk in the door...and then just wait for your peace to be shattered!

26/10/05 8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home