Sunday, October 23, 2005

Got back about an hour ago. It was an interesting morning to say the least. Lots of haggling and lots of people wanting something for nothing. On the big things that I expected to get knocked down on they would just give me a dirty look and walk away when I told them how much yet on the smaller stuff that I felt like I was giving away they would want for nothing. Like a watch that I asked £1 for they offered me 40p so we settled on 75p...I definitely didn't give on the boys coat from Next. I asked 50p for it and this woman wanted to give me 10p...I told her where to go!!!!

I made about £40 altogether which isn't a fortune but it is more money than I took and i came home with less junk than I went with too.

Hope I can do it again sometime soon anyway :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home