Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Earthquake? Really?

Well I can't find anything about it anywhere but apparently there was a tiny earthquake here yesterday......

We sat here, DS at PC, Me on the sofa and DD on her chair. There was a noise like someone stamping there feet or banging a wall. At first I just blamed DS as he just can't sit still, he is always tapping or shuffling or fidgetting. He said it hadn't been him...I looked at him and he had his legs crossed on the chair.
So I went outside to see if it was the next-door neighbours banging or someone outside. I didn't see anything and didn't really think anything more of it.

Today DD came home saying that it was a mini-Earthquake.

I have googled and searched the local papers and found nothing at all so Who knows?........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home