Thursday, October 06, 2005

Motherhood

The one thing that has ever blighted my my experience of being a mum is when Children Puke. The words I dread the most have always been "Mum I've been sick"
So last night when I was happily watching "The Match" on TV, I heard DD come downstairs. I thought she was going to tell me to turn the tele down but instead she uttered those words..."Mum I've been sick in the toilet" Phew, At least it was in the toilet and not on the floor...or worst still in her bed...(As is usually the case with DS)
Luckily I didn't have to do any hideous clean up and DD wasn't sick again but it did mean I had company for the day at home.
I don't know if it is a misplaced sense of duty on my part, or just an easy excuse to get out of doing anything, but I never get anything done if one of my children is off sick. So i just sat and watched TV with her all day instead..(Oh and did a little work on here )

Absolutely disgusted at The Match this season...Why is there no Streaming??? Who on earth is voting? What are you thinking?? Gutted that Jim Alexander was sent off tonight...He is a much better keeper than Phil Tuffnell. Tuffnell isn't even taking it seriously and he is seriously PANTS!!!
I swear if they don't vote out Iwan Thomas tomorrow, there will be big tantrums!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home