Monday, September 26, 2005

and before you ask.......

.....No I didn't have a hangover this morning...because i wasn't even up this morning!!

First on all I was woken by the phone at mid-day (Did i mention before that my Nan rings me every Sunday dead on 12?) I was fast asleep and having the weirdest of dreams. Then while I was on the phone, DD came upstairs to tell me that DS had come home from his friend's house earlier (It had been a sleepover birthday party) and as we were not up he had gone over to a neighbour's house. Then I found out that he had been stung by a wasp at said party...on his eye and it is all swollen....I think I am awake now

Didn't do much today. Designed a new t-shirt - see here for details - and watched the Gorgeous Max Beasley in the new series of Bodies. Phwoaar!!! I am seriously hooked...I recorded it on DVD while I was out so I could watch this afternoon.

Definitely have the hots for the Gorgeous mr Beasley xxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home