Friday, September 16, 2005

Here comes the rain again...........

Had a plan today, well they do say the best laid plans and all that......All it has done is rain, rain, rain.
I thought at one time that it had stopped so I got ready to go out. Make-up, hair, shoes, coat...Got outside and it started again. I had to get some air though and stretch my legs so I went round to the local shop and bought some fruit and other stuff.
I have done absolutely nothing else all day (When it is cold and grey there is just no motivation to leave the computer) So when I came back in I was soaked through and just wanted to sit by the fire. That will be the first time the fire has gone on since the beginning of July...Sad day really. Of course when the children came in from school they were like drowned rats - poor things!! I hope they don't go down with colds and I hope there isn't more rain tomorrow.

Bizarrely, someone found a picture of me on a random photo agency site today.
The site is called newscom.com and the picture was of me on my birthday last year getting a birthday kiss from Alistair. It was at the Trafford centre in Manchester, he was promoting his new single You and me (tonight)



I was a bit naughty yesterday, I nicked a line from Corinne's blog Distant Aggravation and produced a new line of t-shirts...Lucky for me though Corinne liked it ;-)
You can see the whole line here.....Hint hint plug plug!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home