Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Phew!!

Been on the go all day today.
Got up this morning and got the kids off to school then instead of sitting at the computer for hours in my PJs, I actually got dressed and went out. First call this morning was a Jobs fair in town.

I am desperate to get back to work now. It is great having so much freetime now but there is only so much of your time you can spend doing housework. I got the floor done yesterday so that is enough for this week *g* I would also love to have more money to spend on the kids and eventually pass my driving test and get a car!!!

There wasn't a lot going on at the fair although I filled in a lot of application forms and managed to pick up a couple of interviews...Debenhams and Woolies. It sounds a bit weird though as they are open interviews..They don't talk to you individually but in a group...they tell you on the day if you have the job so we will just have to see.

After that I did a bit of shopping and came home for a drink and a little look on the forums before walking up to Iceland. Now when I say up to, that is what I mean as it is all up hill. It was hard going in the heat though. I thought I would never get there and I was dying for a drink but I knew that wouldn't be a good idea as I would only need the loo then. It took me about 20 minutes to get round Iceland. I have to spend £25 to get free delivery but i went a bit overboard last time and spent nearly £50 so I had to be very careful. I did stick in a few treats and managed to find a few BOGOF bargains as well as some reduced stuff. It came to £32 altogether. Of course the walk home was much easier as it was all downhill. I had brought some things home with me from the shopping for my lunch but really wasn't hungry.....

Next stop was up to the church. My hip was really hurting though so I had a bit of a sit down for a while before setting off up there. I got back from there about 3pm couldn't believe the whole day had gone it wasn't long then until the kids were home from school

Oh yes, forgot to start this by saying that I got up this morning and on my way to the kitchen I stood on a drawing pin. I had thought that I had picked them all up but obviously not as I now had one stuck right into the bottom of my foot. I tried in ernest to pull it out but was just too afraid of passing out with the pain. I got DD to do it for me. I thought if she just yanked it out it would be less painful. I was limping around for a bit and I soaked it until the bleeding stopped to help against infection. After a while the pain wore off and you wouldn't even know it had happened now....I will be keeping my trainers on all the time from now on!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home