Saturday, September 10, 2005

Football tickets and sweet dreams


Well DS came home all excited on Thursday because school had a visit from Derby County. This year the club are doing a special sponsorship program with the new year 7s. A few of the players along with the Manager - Phil Brown and of course Rammie came along to the school to chat to the kids and sign autographs.

If you look closely at the pic you can see DS right at the back!!!
He had a picture of the team signed by Paul Peschisolido, Phil Brown and Morten Bisgaard also signed his school diary...The best thing of all though is that each child got 2 tickets to the next home game on 18th September....Sadly it means we will have to leave DD at home and she is the one who would probably get most enjoyment out of it :(




So last night it was announced on ag.co.uk that the gorgeous Alistair is performing at a special event in his home village tonight following the annual Castleton show. It was nice of his mate Waggo to post on the site....Obviously they want the fans to go although I am not so sure why, maybe the population of Castleton is dwindling and they need the money!!! However of course it is with great sadness that I am forced to stay at home...short notice, no money, no transport and no friends to travel with (excuse me while I go away to have a cry ) So yet again Cinderella doesn't get to go to the ball...I am sure Alistair won't be crying about it though ;-)

So had 2 weirdly amazing dreams about the gorgeous young Yorkshireman last night. First dream had me and my sister at a community hall somewhere in dreamland where Alistair was up on stage performing his most beautiful songs. We sat down and then he finished singing...He was told that the next act was late so to fill. He got up and started walking around the room chatting to people with the microphone...Then he sat up on the windowsill and said my name....I looked up and said "Me?" He replied "Jen, come up here" I got up and walked over to him and as he took my hand...I WOKE UP!!!!!!!

Next dream I was with a crowd of people from the website and we were being led into a school classroom...apparently Alistairs old school classroom. I saw that we were being led to the back of the room and I started moaning cos I wouldn't be able to see anything to get video footage. We sat down and Al came over to chat to us. His hair was really long in this dream and he was wearing his fireman's jumper...I turned to the person next to me noting this and then he took off the jumper to reveal a hideous green thing...We all started laughing because he did look quite ridiculous. He started singing and dancing to songs from musical shows....I can't remember much more so I must have woken up as he got into his stride :-)


It is 3pm and I am still in my PJs...A protest to not being able to see The Griff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home