Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Feelin HOT HOT HOT

Today has been so unbelievably hot!!! Of course as usual I have been dressed totally inappropriately for the heat...I bet if I go and search out some t-shirts for tomorrow, then it will be sweater weather. I am not complaining at the weather..It means the kids can get out for the last week of their school holidays but I am never ready for it. Wish I had sorted my garden out though... could have sat outside and caught some rays instead of being sat here in front of this thing!

I learned today how to put a little code in my forums so everyone can see what I am listening to on Last...Would it be too embarrassing to share it with you??? ;-)

There you go...Maybe I will put it somewhere on the page so you can always see what I am listening to........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home