Monday, August 29, 2005

Oh so I am drunk!!!

Well I have been out all day today and already I can feel the hangover.....

Each month my sisters and I have a night out together while my brother-in-law looks after the kids. As it is Bank Holiday, we decided to have an all-dayer today!!!

We met at a local pub at 1PM and started on pints of Lager. After 3 drinks we thought we should eat something otherwise we would be ill. So we opted for baguettes. I opted for hot chicken and Mayo. The baguettes were a bit chewy but nice never the less.

To be honest, I can't really remember much else....We must have drunk quite a bit though as I took out £60 and I have less than £10 left. I think we talked about school and when our parents died...My sister wants us to see a medium to see if we can contact my mum and dad. I don't mind...I will do it for her. She wants us to go together.

I know that in the last pub we were in...The Brick and Tile, they had a little sweet machine so i put 20p in to get some minstrels and i got 4....4 Minstrels for 20p!!!!!!!! that is such a rip-off...AND the dog was begging me for some..but as i pointed out to him there is a poster on the wall which asks punters NOT TO GIVE THE DOG SWEETS!!!! Said dog is called Henry by the way LOL

So we ended up getting food (Kebab and chips for me) and got back to my sister's house at about Midnight!!!

I am so tired now and I have to go to bed...I bet i will read this tomorrow and it will make no sense at all...........................................................................................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home