Saturday, August 27, 2005

Shoot the Pickle

I woke up with a huge purple bruise on my arm today...Great it matches the one on my leg from the Dragon ride on Monday.
Yesterday when we got caught in the rain on our way to town, we stopped under a canopy outside a shop, when we realised it wasn't going to keep us dry, I turned round to go in the shop and caught my arm on the metal where the shutters go. OUCH!! It really did hurt too.

Also coming down with a horrible cold. My head hurts, My Asthma is bad and my nose is either blocked or running for England...or both at the same time!! Typical when I am getting ready for my monthly night out with my sisters...I am not missing it though..I missed the last one!!


Watched Tommyknockers on tv tonight...I think DD is becoming a Stephen King fan!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home