Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Shameless Plugging

So today I have just been sitting here working out what to do with my shops. I have decided to make a little front page for them so you have everything in one place but it doesn't take forever to load.
Just need to get out and get some inspiration for some more great designs for Christmas.....Yes it is only 19 weeks to Christmas


Anybody watching The long way round with Ewan McGregor???
www.longwayround.com
I have missed a couple of episodes but this is a great show...Ewan in bike leathers PHWOAAR!!!!! They are riding around the world from London to New York. At the moment they have just arrived in the US on the repeat that I am watching and only have 20 day s left of the 115 day journey
I hope they are bringing this out on DVD

1 Comments:

Blogger Froggy said...

19 weeks?? holy moly!! time flies!

17/8/05 11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home