Monday, August 15, 2005

Typo central

Well my fantastic bargain keyboard and mouse is turning out to be a complete pain it the proverbial!!!
For example, here is a short paragraph.

oday i am gong to tell you all abot my little children ad what the have ben gettin up t in the scool holidas

That is a perfect example of how the keyboard just misses out letters willy nilly and how the shift only works when it wants to.
So it may be that I will get the old kit out and this little lot may just have to go on ebay...

Had a very wierd dream last night about Nik and Corinne ...Something about having to tidy the house up before Corinne's family came home from holiday and Nik saving the day because I couldn't handle the pet gorilla..Please let me know what it all means!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

possibly means that you have finally let go of sanity Jen, Nik doesn't save days she causes the panic lol :)

17/8/05 7:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home