Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Afternoon quickies.....

New Simpsons keyboard won't work.....Think it could be duff batteries but I am so frustrated...Talk about an anti-climax!!!!


I wasn't really bothered by the hits I am getting on here from PMs on ag.co.uk. Not quite sure how i feel about the hits I am getting from a private forum belonging to a group of people I was hoping I could call friends...I hope you are being kind to me ladies!!!

Can't tell you what an awful day I am having...One of those days when even going back to bed didn't help...At least the kids are out playing so I have some peace and quiet!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Corinne said...

*hugs* Jen.

As Oscar Wilde once said "there's only one thing worse than being talked about. Not being talked about". ;-)

'Tis an odd experience though - kind of like half overhearing a conversation but not being able to tell what is being said.

11/8/05 10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home