Thursday, July 28, 2005

Everything I do

Well first full day without my son and it has been awful, not least because it has been peeing it down all day and all i can think of is those poor kids in their shorts and nowhere to go. I hope they can keep warm. At least I know his brand new sleeping bag is nice and cosy. I certainly wouldn't want to be out there..cosy sleeping bag or not!

Been trying out some new Christmas designs for the store today. Not too sure about them yet, I guess they will grow on me, more experimentation is needed I think. What do people want from a Christmas card? And would people actually want to buy a tee-shirt or sweater with a Christmas design on? ...they make novel gifts for the loved ones....Or maybe your enemies in my case....answers on a postcard please......
If only I could draw, I would love to do a lovely cuddly Santa or maybe a Snowman...or even a gorgeous nativity scene....Now there's an idea.


Before I go, I watched 40 days and 40 nights this evening with my 13 year old daughter. Can't say I enjoyed it. I was looking forward to it but I was very let down....what is the deal with breaking at 10.30 for the news when the film only has 20 minutes left to run? can't they just hold the news an extra half hour?????

PS. It's 2.15am and it has just started throwing it down again really heavy...I hope those boys are getting some sleep :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home