Friday, July 22, 2005

Who is Alistair Griffin?


Well Not even I have worked that one out yet. If you look down the left hand side of the page there are a couple of links you could try. The 3rd link down is Alistair's Official fan-site. I have been a member since it's first week and it has been a life-line to me. The 2nd link however is my own rather controversial forum. Its not that they don't support or have faith in him it is just that they want the best for him so badly.

Alistair Griffin was a student of the BBC show Fame Academy in 2003. The first time I saw him singing Back for Good on the first show, I knew there was something special about him. It wasn't really until he sang the Seal song Kiss from a Rose though that I was hooked.

Over the last 2 years I have been on real highs with Alistair & his career and some real lows too. I have met a load of new friends and been to places I never dreamed I would ever go (Bristol, Swindon, Middlesbrough x3)

Alistair is a very talented singer/songwriter, not to mention the fact that he is -in my opinion- one of the most gorgeous men I have ever seen. I never thought a man could be beautiful but he most certainly is. Have you ever heard a song on the radio and you just had to put down what you were doing and listen? Have you ever sat and heard a song and the hairs on the back of your neck stood on end or you got goosepimples? Have you ever heard a voice that just moved you to tears? Alistair can do all of this to me at one time. I am so lucky that I have been able to see him sing live on over 30 occasions and everytime he can just transform me to mush. I become a puddle on the floor (not to mention on my chair)
Alistair has renewed my love of music...Live music in particular...and when I thought that my life had nowhere to go, everything changed and now I am a very different person.
If you haven't been Griffined then have a look at Steve & Dawn's page and download some video and audio...I would love you come back and leave comments, tell me what you thought.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home