Sunday, August 21, 2005

Married with children

Been out partying tonight...Well not really hellraising or anything...The daughter of a friend had her 4th birthday party and it is the first party I have been invited to in a long time. So I took along my bottles of Strawberry & Orange Vodka £4.99 from Lidl and got a little tipsy. The kids had a bouncy castle for the afternoon but they were late picking it up so the children had a little extra time on it. DS as the oldest had a great time re-visiting his little child-hood for a while.
As usual, as the night went on my sisters got drunker and louder so I had to battle to make myself heard. As time went on people left so that between 2am and 3am only myself and my kids, my 2 sisters and my baby niece were left. Our cab finally came a little after 3 and I got home and made toast!!
I thought I should write something here but I have a much larger story for you tomorrow...I really have to go now though as DD has to be up for 7.30 for her paper round...If i don't set my alarm she is is danger of ovesleeping...

I called this entry married with children because for the last hourof the party we were listening to Oasis in the kitchen and that happens to be my all time favourite Oasis song :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home