Sunday, August 28, 2005

Burning the candle at both ends....again

I really shouldn't be here. Of course as you are probably working out by now, I like to leave everything till the last minute. So all day I have been meaning to dye my hair but didn't actually get around to it until midnight...So I am sat here waiting for my hair to dry before I go to bed.

There is nowt on the TV...not even a good old movie. So I am going to try out LastFM again.
This is your own little on-line private radio station where you can more or less listen to whatever you want (Of course not Alistair at this moment in time) f you hear anything you really don't like you can skip it and you won't hear it again...They have been having problems lately thought and whenever I get into it, It freezes up on me.

So far so good...listening to Broken Wings by Mr Mister

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home