Sunday, September 04, 2005

Knackered

Long entry coming tonight ;)

This week has been so tiring. I have had to be up at 7am this week. I have been looking after a friend of DS while his mum has been at work. Thing is, I haven't been altering my bed-time to accommodate this...So I have been having just 3-4 hours sleep. Most embarrassing was Friday when I got up at 7am but at 7.10 just out my head down a minute and before I knew it, they were knocking on my door. So there I was still in my PJs not done my hair,make-up or anything :-O.

Friday night we had planned to stay up and watch Christine but all 3 of us fell asleep watching it so we were all snoring away in our chairs!! I am definitely going to catch up before the kids go back to school on Wednesday..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home