Thursday, September 08, 2005

EVIL EVIL EVIL!!!!!

Got up this morning to find my broadband gone....So had my cable tv. Good job I was out today otherwise I would have been going out of my head.

Turns out that some evil git had opened up the box outside and disconnected the cables!!! The lovely guy from NTL said that it would have took them quite a while to stand and unscrew the connectors :-O Thing is, I had left OE running all night and the last email had come through at 3.45, so that means whoever it was, did it between 3.45 AM and 6AM!!!!!!!!! I might just stay up all night and stake it out....Did I mention someone has also nicked our Wheelie bin....CONSPIRACY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, Arranged to meet my sister in town at lunch-time to go look round the Jobs fair. It wasn't as big as it has been in previous years but I did fill in a couple of job applications and picked up some bumf from various different companies. I like to go for the freebies but there wasn't many of them this year either. Just picked up a couple of free pens, a compact mirror, a fridge magnet and a Derby County car flag.
After the fair, my sister suggested going for a drink. We went to a place called Caffe Nero. I ended up having a gorgeous toasted Chicken Caesar sandwich with this really melty cheese that ended up more on my chin than in my mouth and a big hot choc with cream. My sister had coffee with her sandwich. As we left the cafe, we were stopped and asked to do a market research...You know, the ones where they sit you down in front of a laptop?? I did one on yogurt's and sis did hers on soft drinks. Didn't get any freebies for doing that, oh other than a couple of free pens LOL
Also got a free bottle of Minute Maid Froot Refresh from some people giving them away in the street...haven't tasted it yet......

To end my day I have just been chasing a HUGE spider round the room...Why are they picking on me????!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home