Sunday, September 18, 2005

A bad decision

I was walking to Iceland the other day and I saw a poster for a church fair. It was a place where i had sold stuff before and I thought it might be an idea for me and the kids to go along and try to get rid of some junk and make some money.

So on Saturday we packed up a load of suitcases with clutter and junk and got a cab up to the church. What a disaster......After the opening rush there were hardly any punters at all. We sat...and we sat....and we sat. Other stall holders said that it was the worst year ever. The thing was supposed to finish at 4.30 but by 3.45pm we were all packed up and waiting outside for the cab to take us home.

It didn't take us long to count up....I had all of £2.90...so after the £8 in cab fairs and the £5 for the table, I was -£10....Remind me not to do that again

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home