Friday, September 23, 2005

Aches and pains of old age???

I had a plan for today.
I was going to get up and dye my hair. I am off out this weekend and I always leave it to the last minute, so I decided i was going to do it today. As it is a while since I have done it and there is now a considerable amount of grey :( I am lightening it first before adding the colour. This means it is a long job.

I woke up though and I was in pain. My neck, shoulders, tops of my arms and back were in agony. I could hardly move my head and couldn't raise my arms very highat all. It was an effort just to get out of bed but I had to, to get the kids up for school. There was no way I would be able to do my hair and I was useless for much else...except sitting here at the PC.

Once the kids went off, I decided to go back to bed hoping that if I had another couple of hours sleep, I would wake up in a better state....Well I was wrong there...What another waste of a day...even more so because I couldn't do any housework as most movement caused great pain. I so hate feeling restricted...Later on I managed to get out to teh shops but it was agony carrying the bags even though I only had potatoes and cat food.

I am still struggling to turn and watch the TV without having to turn my whole body.....I really have to get my hair done tomorrow. That means getting up and getting to town as early as possible........

I have started a second blog to write about the store so as not to bog down this one too much. It is at jembie-creations.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home