Wednesday, September 21, 2005

10 minute days

Called such because It seems about 10 minutes since I got up Tuesday yet it is now Wednesday morning.

My plan on Tuesday was to go in the bath after the children went off to school, but I had neglected to put the hot water on so I had to wait for that....Got on with some Cafepress stuff while I waited. The whole days was messed up from then on. Wanted to get to town early but didn't get out the bath until about 10.30am. Now don't ask me why but I have to let my hair dry naturally. If I use a hair dryer, it just goes everywhere. I used to have really thick hair but over the years it has become quite fine and flyaway and would be a complete nightmare if I used a dryer on it. Of course I have wet/dry straighteners but they just do the same. My hair gets so hot too that I end up burning my hands on it (The hair that is) So I couldn't go out until my hair was dry. It did mean I got a lot of work done though.

The Highlight of the day was when the postie delivered a letter for the kids school. Now as every parent must feel, when you get a letter from the Head of the school, you can only think the worst...so I opened it with haste and was very pleasantly surprised.

"I have recently been looking at how students have progressed last year, and you will be pleased to know that B******** worked hard and made above average progress over the year. We will continue to track B********'s progress......."

I am over the moon about this and more-so that they have actually bothered to write and tell me rather than just wait until the target day in October.

Then after that the day just disappeared and they were home from school already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home