Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Well this morning DS went off on his first trip at his new school. I won't see him again until tomorrow night.
It was a mad frenzy last night getting everything together as he was told on Friday that he couldn't go so I hadn't bothered with washing or sorting anything.....How can a pair of tracksuit bottoms disappear off the face of the earth? I searched the house high and low for them - and they were the new ones i bought for him to take for his PE kit - He swears blind he hasn't taken them to school yet but I think he must have left them at school on the first day. So he has gone with only half of the stuff needed on his list but it is only 2 days...well not even that...they won't have got there until about 11am today and they get home at 3pm tomorrow.

So tonight it is just me and DD....I think it will be a take away for dinner as I can't be bothered to cook for just the 2 of us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home