Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Where does that leave it?

Well as there seems to be no action over on DA I thought I should say a few lines and keep things ticking over here.
With 4 days left to Christmas, As usual I am running around like a blue arsed fly with last minute stuff. The kids break up at lunchtime today so I need to be back here for 2pm with everything done so I can have a well-earned lie-in tomorrow.

PS Don't worry Caroline the big weekend report entry will be here soon...maybe after Lost tonite...It will be a 4 pager though so you will need a good stiff drink and a few supplies before you settle down to read....

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm off work sick and waiting impatiently too Jen. You bloggers like to keep us waiting don't you?!
(thanks for the inhaler btw, much appreciated x)

21/12/05 10:41 AM  
Blogger Nic said...

Always leave them wanting more, that's the secret... ;)

21/12/05 12:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like I said the other night, I'm also waiting! ;-)

21/12/05 11:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hasn't Lost finished Yet????

21/12/05 11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home