Saturday, December 10, 2005

BEWARE!!! Women's problems!!!

Each month my periods will go by without much of a bat of an eyelid. I am never prepared as I always forget it's coming. I will spare you all my true deep down feelings about it all as this is certainly not the place.

However the last 2 days have been a living Hell on earth for me. I was in such pain yesterday morning that I was physically sick. In fact I haven't known any pain like it since I gave birth to my Dear Son and even then (Although I actually nearly died in childbirth) I am sure the pain wasn't as intense as it was Friday morning. I had a shopping schedule to fulfil and all I wanted to do was curl up under the covers and never come out. I eventually managed to drag myself out of the house but I wasn't really up to the job in hand.

By last night I was so dosed up on painkillers that I don't think I was all there. I did fall asleep on the sofa eventually but when I woke the dull ache was still there.
Is it supposed to last all this time. Even sitting here this morning I am still in pain...Is this to make up for all the months that go by un noticed???
I wouldn't mind if I could just curl up on the sofa this afternoon but DD and I are supposed to be clearing the middle room this afternoon and putting everything in the loft ready for next weeks partay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home