Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Mad-a-whatnow?!!!

Finally I will get the chance to see Madagascar all the way through.

When the movie first came on the cinema screens I was offered a Pirate DVD version of it. Excitedly DD an me put it on one evening when DS was at camp. We managed to get about half way through and it just stopped playing. I tried it on every DVD player in the house but no joy anywhere. When I told the person I got it from she told me when she tested it it was perfect. I never got the chance to see her again to exchange it though so It has been sitting there.

Yesterday the real proper DVD version came out so today I popped along to my local Woolies and bought the 2Disc set including the special edition Penguin Christmas mission. I even took advantage of the special offer and got myself a Cuddly Alex the Lion.

Now all we have to do is schedule a time when we can all sit down as a family to watch it...or I might just sit and watch when the kids have gone to school tomorrow .......

Report to follow pretty soon I imagine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home