Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Single of the week

My new favorite track this week is Albion by Babyshambles.
I am afraid this isn't one to go on my Griffin cover wishlist though. The whole charming thing about this song for me is that ole Pete (doherty) doesn't exactly have the best vocal ability in the world. Sometimes this can work and sometimes (as in the case of Simon Webb) it defintiely doesn't.
I have managed to listen to a couple more tracks on the album - Down in Albion - but this is by far my fave so far.

While I am here, I forgot to mention that Take That were on the Colin and Edith show last Friday. You can still listen again and see the pictures HERE

They were also on the Jonathon Ross show
The album is now available to buy
Take That "Ultimate Collection"

1 Comments:

Blogger Nic said...

Whoo for Colin and Edith!

22/11/05 11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home