Thursday, November 10, 2005

I don't wanna know who I am any more.

Last night I finally got to see the movie I have tried so many times to see but never succeeded. The Bourne Identity. I know I am a little behind but I just never managed it. Now I have, It was all worth the wait.
I am a big fan of Matt Damon (My fave Damon movie though it has to be said is with his old mucker Ben Affleck in Dogma) I have seen many of his films and he is a great actor - very adaptable. This particular film was even better than I expected because many times these spy/thriller movies are just all guns and the *F* word. I think that I only heard it once in the whole movie. There was actually a plot....That I could follow!

Now I just have to get round to borrowing The Bourne Supremacy from my sister!

ARGH! just found out there is a 3rd movie too...The Bourne Ultimatum!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home