Friday, November 04, 2005

Thinking of Christmas?

Do you ever click on the Google ads at the side of the page? Well you should LOL!!

I was just clicking around and I found this wonderful site Comfy Candles.
Anyone who knows me well will know that It felt like all my birthdays and Christmases had come at once. I love Candles. All shapes, sizes and smells.
I have collected candles for several years now and have quite a collection. I love novelty Candles as well as scented ones.
A few of my favourite Novelty ones are the Candle model of The Rovers Return from Coronation street, A huge Bunny head and a cute green duck (Which there is still debate about whether it could be a dinosaur)
I get my candles from all sorts of places. Gift stores, pound shops, flea markets, the Car boot sale and lots of people buy me candles when they go away.

Another of my faves is a cute blue snowman that a friend bought me for Christmas last year. I nicknamed him Alicandle.

So if anyone is stuck for what to buy me for Christmas this year.......... ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home