Thursday, November 03, 2005

Photos, Puke and Lost again

Yesterday the long awaited School photos finally arrived. The whole process and the choices you get these days are different to what we are used to but I was looking forward to seeing the Harry Potter themed images. Unfortunately DD's weren't what we ordered. Her picture is lovely but they are just on a plain background. DS's are great though so I have got in touch with the company. I paid £20 for them so I am not settling for something we didn't want...I don't come across that much money very easily (£20 for each pack that is!)


DD is puking again...only this time she didn't quite make it to the toilet, instead she just grabbed the little rubbish bin in the corner of the lounge...Well that was one way to put me off my bar of chocolate!!! Luckily she has the day off school tomorrow anyway so she can stay in bed all day.



Lost is getting a bit sinister now. Not sure if I like the darker side of the island. I like it better when they are all getting along nicely.


It's nice to see Mickey back in The Bill. He has been greatly missed. I hope that he is back for a long storyline.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home