Saturday, October 29, 2005

They're back!!!

Well my babies arrived back home at around 4.30pm yesterday. DS was totally spent up and DD brought about £50 home with her. I was all ready for the stories and excited chatter but they were all too knackered. Unfortunately DD isn't well. She has a really bad cough and was really dopey.
They seemed to have had a good time anyway. I got some pressies....A gorgeous candle that is scented of Tiramisu...I don't usually like to burn my candles but I might just have to give into this one as it smells divine just in it's wrapper. I got another candle set of Rose scented things and a gorgeous keyring woth my name on. DD won lots of keyrings out of the 2p pusher machines so I also got a hologram keyring with The Hulk on LOL!!!!

I will probably get all the stories as the week goes on as they always remember stuff at weird moments.....

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Clicked on your photo and found your site. I have lots of catching up to do, so I am starting on my journey with your archives.

Really clever site - did you do it all yourself? I really must get myself onto a course sometime over the winter to stop myself getting bored (LOL) and to get my own website going. I have the domain and but am stuck!

Happy days to you

31/10/05 11:15 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

Thanks :)
The site is done just by winging it LOL. I have picked up a few things here and there and I find I am learning all the time.
Thanks for reading.

1/11/05 9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home