Monday, November 14, 2005

Its a beautiful day

Had to traipse all the way over to my sister's house today. Not sure what reason we had to be there. Her Godmother was coming over from Coventry to see her and her kids but sis wanted us there.
It was just one of those days when I really could have done without it but off we went.
Sis had put on a nice spread which had been devoured by the time we got there. Everyone else had been there since 11 and it was about 1,30 by the time we arrived.
The best bit about the day was seeing my adorable niece walking around like she has been doing it forever. Instead of taking a couple of steps unaided she was toddling across the floor giggling away.
As usual my nephew was in a "I don't want to speak to you" mood but it wore off by the time we left and I even managed to get a kiss out of him.

Well I have got all the Christmas lists in hand now although not sure how I am going to buy all these presents but something will come up as it usually does just intime.

My friend reminded me that this time last year I was in London. Preparing to fly up to Middlesbrough for our fantastic 4-day trip up north...This year has been such a contrast!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was a fantastic trip Jen, there was a lot of fun and laughter those few days... think Cazz has still to forgive me for the 'wall' though!!!

For me personally, M'boro was one of Alistair's best performances, and I'm just very glad I was there.

14/11/05 1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home