Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Tuesday

After the disaster that was Monday, everything on Tuesday went to plan.
For the very first time in about 10 years I went into a Hair Salon and had my hair properly cut by a professional. For the last 10 years my sister has been doing it. She would just hack it into a bob, It would grow to shoulder length, then my sister would hack it into a bob....and so it would continue.
I decided that I would treat myself and I have to say it was well worth the special offer £10 that I paid for it. It is definitely very therapeutic to have your hair washed and caressed and coiffured by a trained Hair stylist.

Postman came early, DD's phone arrived, the cards that DS ordered arrived and I got my shopping done and home just in time for the kids' return from school.
I Cooked Pizza and sat down to listen to the footie commentary on the radio.......If that wasn't enough to end the evening, DERBY ACTUALLY WON!!!!! Stoke scored first so I thought it would be the same old story but Derby came back and scored 2 so very happy today.

Only 1 hiccup though, there is a problem with DD's phone and after all the wait it will have to be sent back so she is not very happy at all :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home