Wednesday, November 23, 2005

This is the story of the day....

Remember I said a while back how I just don't do shopping? Today I remembered why......
I was all worked up with me list of things to do, places to go and what I had to buy. 2 and a half hours later I am back home and truly peeed off because I didn't get anything I wanted.
Can some of you girly shoppers explain to me please what is so exciting and addictive about trailing from shop to shop looking at everything they have and never finding anything you like? I am hungry, my feet hurt and I am absolutely knackered.
I am afraid there will be nothing decadent about my attire this weekend!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not sure I can put it into words Jen, but I would certainly count shopping as a full-time hobby! I'd put it on my cv if I could. The excitement of going into a shop with racks and racks of new clothes to look at and try on, and then coming away with new stuff - well, there's not a lot to beat it. Feeling depressed and generally fed up? A new pair of knickers works every time, I guarantee it! Or trainers...

23/11/05 8:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have to agree with Gayle...there isn't much else out to there to beat it! Anyone who knows me will testify that I'm well and truly addicted and I really cannot understand for the life of me, how anyone can possibly not get the buzz...what's wrong with you woman!!!

23/11/05 10:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and I should have added that feeling hungry, sore feet and being absolutely knackered are normally signs of a successful day!

23/11/05 11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home