Thursday, December 01, 2005

Money making mission

Well I have just finished putting a load of stuff on ebay. I decided to try my luck with selling a few of my old Take That items. The dolls seem to be selling like hot-cakes on ebay so I thought i would fish mine out.
Not selling Gary as of course he was my fave but have put Robbie and Mark on.

Also listed all my old TT shirts. They were never worn. Just hung up in the wardrobe for....well I don't know what for to be honest...maybe for such a time as this when I can capitalise on there demand.

I reallly could do with the money in my paypal account to cover the cost of the kids pressies...

I have only put them up for 3 days as it takes so long for the money to go through I thought I would go for the fast buck.

You can see all my listings here

This is now what my sofa looks like from getting all this stuff out....

Hope it sells as I have no idea how I will have the heart to stick it all back in the wardrobe!

Click Here to shop at eBay.co.uk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home