Sunday, December 04, 2005

Goal!

Well what a fabulous day yesterday turned out to be.
First of all My super Derby won AND kept a clean sheet.
2 Goals by loan signing Andrew Davies..which is funny in itself because in the paper today it will say Derby 2 (A Davies) Norwich 0. My sister and my niece both happen to be A Davies :-)

In the evening we were off to the local sports centre to watch my sister in another Netball tournament. It was a full house as this time all the family were there as well as my sister's friend and husband. The team played a lot better than the last time we went to watch, They drew the first game, won the second and lost the 3rd.

After they finished it was off to her house for drinks and birthday celebrations. Today my little sis is 32 years old. WOW! How time flies!

I wasn't drinking as I had no money but people seemed to be throwing alcohol at me so I still managed to wake with a hangover this morning. At around 2am the Take That album came out and everyone was singing all the songs at full voice. They were still singing and drinking when I left at 3.30am (DD has to get up for her paper round at 7.30) so I bet there are some more sore heads out there this morning!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home