Monday, December 05, 2005

Mad-a-hoo-har?!

Finally got to watch Madagasgar this afternoon. Although it wasn't without it's problems. We got to the part where Alex got shot by the tranquiliser and the DVD stopped...almost at the part where that darned other copy kept stopping.

We all sighed a big sigh of relief when we actually started watching the half that we hadn't seen. Along with the Movie there was a second disc. A short film called the Penguins Christmas mission. We really enjoyed that and I found myself laughing almost all the way through it.

My verdict?....Really didn't expect the second half to go as it does so I really enjoyed it...not as many laughs as the first half I thought but I could watch it again definitely!!!


Celebrity Jungle is down to the final now. Tomorrow night we find out who is crowned King/Queen of the Jungle.

We are left with Carol Thatcher; Sheree Murphy and Sid Owen.
I was very surprised that Jimmy went tonight but at the end of the day, it was the 4 favourites that were left and they can't all win.
I am totally torn.
I love Sid, he is totally not like I expected him to be at all. Carol Thatcher has been great on the show. You would have expected her to be rather snobby and stand-offish but she was really a big part of the group from the beginning.
I love Sheree too although I think she may get a bit of a talking too from hubby Harry (Kewell) when she gets home.
Luckily, the Shakespeare re-told season has now finished so I can focus on tomorrow night's final and I can say that I won't de disappointed whoever wins!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home