Wednesday, January 25, 2006

We are not a threat, We're Salvation

At Christmas time, I got together lists from everyone of what they wanted for Christmas.
My sister had mostly DVD boxsets on her lists and after perusing EBay, I decided on the 4400 season 1 boxset. I think I got a bit carried away though as when it came to wrapping everything up I found that I had bought 3 sets. 2 of them were the original retail edition of Season 1 and the other was a copied set of the season 1 & season 2 DVDs.

So, I gave my sister 1 of the retail sets which she was very happy with, I sold another set back on EBay for a small profit and I kept the copied Season 1&2 discs for myself.
I did actually watch most of Season 1 when It was on Sky earlier last year but I never got round to season 2 as it always seem to clash with something I was already watching.

This week I have been spending all my spare time watching the whole of season 2 (Along with DD who has been off school and is now hooked on it too) When It came to watching the final episode this morning, I cried out a long scream of frustration as now, Just like the LOST series, I am desperate for the next season to find out how it all develops. No hopes of copied US discs though as the third season hasn't even gone into production so heaven knows when we will get it in the UK.

As with all these wonderful series' just in case you haven't seen it, there is some lovely eye candy for the ladies with Shawn Farrell - actor Patrick Flueger
I have already downloaded the screensaver ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home