Thursday, May 04, 2006

Bits and bobs before bedtime

DD doing her Yr 9 SATs this week. She doesn't seemed phased by them at all, so why am I anxiously awaiting her arrival every home from school every night? Only to get no input to how it went at all.

After his amazing performance for the Rams team on Monday night, we seem to be in the middle of Psycho mania...Psycho for Manager I say!!!!

Have now built an entire section of my store around Chris Moyles and more importantly his Joel Gold feature.
I had given up but was goaded by this comment by producer Rachel on Tuesday's show
Right click and save as

Which resulted in I'm Well Chuffed
Listen Again to Tuesday's show to get it into perspective...

Tonight was the big England Vs Germany Legends game.
It was 2 teams made up of international legends and celebs...Not much to say really. England lost 4-2 to a cheating German side....Things never change

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home