Thursday, June 15, 2006

Now I really AM getting old

Today is my baby girl's birthday, Only she isn't a baby anymore, she is 14!!!
How did that happen? I can still remember when she was this small...


For her birthday she was determined she wanted a PSP. Her brother has Nintendo DS and she loves playing that but the advantage of a PSP is that it is a portable media centre so she can have all her music on it as well as videos and photos etc... I think it is fabulous, much better than an Ipod even (OK I know you get a huge hard drive on an IPod)
She has been saving hard so that she could contribute but I managed to get one without using her money which leaves her to be able to buy some games that she likes. I also managed to get her the HP game from ebay to go with the HP DVD that her beloved brother gave her.

So tonight England play T&T (As it always happens that England play on her birthday) so the family are coming round to watch the game with us.

I decided a couple of years ago to give up buying cakes but I was very tempted this week as I saw a Dalek cake in Sainsburys...

2 Comments:

Blogger Corinne said...

Happy Birthday DD!

And I've now made a mental note that, failing a cake with David Tennant jumping out of it, I want a Dalek cake for my birthday!

15/6/06 8:57 PM  
Blogger Nic said...

I've seen those cakes! I wanted a colin the caterpillar cake for my birthday but I got an amazing chocolate one so I'm not complaining.
Happy Birthday DD!

16/6/06 8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home