Monday, June 05, 2006

Sunday Laziness...

As I have now discovered NTL's great On Demand service, it meant DD and me could catch up with Dr Who that we missed the night before so as DS had gone to the park we settled down to see The Impossible planet.

After Dr Who, DD took her place back at the computer and I decided to watch both last week's and this week's Casualty...I can see I am going to have mega fun in the future with this new facility.
I also got the chance to see JK on Top Gear...He wasn't a guest (Not famous enough) just a member in the audience stood precariously behind Jeremy Clarkson.


Of course in the evening I proved why I shouldn't watch reality TV shows as I was devastated when Chris Moyles was knocked out of X-Factor in the Semi-final. There has to be some kind of conspiracy theory there as the whole of Britain was in a state of shock as Lucy and Matt were the ones put through to the final...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home