Monday, May 29, 2006

It's Bank Holiday so that means a day out with the sisters.
It would be too boring to give a blow by blow (And I can't remember most of the details)

So here are the Highlights

  • BBQ Chicken grilled Panini
  • Having a conversation about Big Brother when I don't even watch it
  • Cherry VK
  • Discussing evil spirits and haunted pubs
  • Discussing the in and outs of staying for a night in a haunted cell
  • Remembering my own haunted house back in Sheffiled
  • Discussing evil neighbours and killjoys
  • Vodka and diet coke with a straw
  • Getting Minstrels from the chocolate machine
  • Spoilt dog in the pub following me round trying to get my Minstrels
  • Definitely NOT sharing my Minstrels with said spoilt dog
  • Playing Ant and Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway machine and being surprised at the trivial things I do know
  • Visiting the old local for the first time in years after it was recently re-opened
  • Not liking the place now it has been repainted
  • Realising the only reason I ever went to said pub was because I fancied one or other of the old landlords and missing seeing them again.
  • Arguing with Deb about DDs birthday
  • Sausage cobs when I got home - Haven't had sausage cobs for donkeys years...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home