Thursday, May 25, 2006

Technology, Schmechnology

It just shows how you can take something for granted...

My Tumble drier broke last week. It kept going round but never heated up. Of course it was on an evening when I had left it to the last minute to get DD's PE kit washed so she had to go without it at school the next day.

Anyway, A very nice repair man came Wednesday and fixed it for me, only it just lasted 2 hours before it went again. To say I was fuming was an understatement so yet again the lovely repairman came out today.

Now here is where It shows how much I take the Tumble drier for granted...It has been a lovely day today, perfect drying weather in fact but because I have let my garden go to the dogs, It is impossible for me to get out there and put the washing on the line (no line for a start) So the washing is again left damp and smelly in the basket.

It turns out the drier needs a bigger more expensive replacement part but luckily I won't have to pay for it..I just have to wait now for it to come and the repair man to get time to come fit it.

A weekend at the laundrette I guess it is for me!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home