Thursday, May 18, 2006

More ASDA woes

The story is far from being over so click away if you are bored with it by now.

There is a new explanation being told to me now.
Apparently they haven't actually made a second charge to my card, they have just frozen it as a kind of security deposit until the charge for the order goes through then It will be released back to me in the next 7 days... Nice of them to let me know this then PRIOR to ordering. I am still not happy with this as I am still left with no money on my card and this is theft of my money without my consent. Plus the fact that it is a totally different explanation from the one I was given the day before.

Of course this was told to me yesterday and I was then told that they would look straight into hurrying it along and get back to me...24 hours later I am still waiting AGAIN!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home