Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Crazy Dreams

There is no school round here today as it is Target setting day, so I decided to have a lie-in and not get up to listen to the boys. I woke up at 5 as usual and put the radio on but I kept drifting in and out of sleep. This resulted in some pretty weird dreams as my consciousness took in what I was hearing on the radio and mixed it up with what was already inside my head.

The first one I can remember is me sitting on the doorstep of a shop. I am in my pyjamas and I am painting a toilet seat. As I am sat there Alistair Griffin's mum walks past me. She is wearing a fancy pink suit with a big fancy Ascot style hat...not sure where all this comes from...It's Middlesbrough's big Euro final tonight in Eindhoven. I can only imagine that all the talk on the newsbeat bulletins about the Boro brought to mind the Griffins. I would have preferred to be dreaming about the number 1 son...


The other dream I remember most clearly concerns Joel Ross and Flowers and Jo Whiley.
I remember listening to Chris Moyles saying something about Joel buying flowers and arranging them himself for his flat and there was a whole debate in the following half hour on the show about how Joel ticks all the boxes of being a gay guy apart from actually fancying guys. Then the discussion moved onto how Women just don't do the jobs they were made for (We will leave that I think as I neither like to iron or have a knack of arranging my own flowers)
I am really not sure what Jo whiley was doing in my dream as we were trying to kill each other Highlander style whilst chasing each other through a huge house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home