Sunday, May 07, 2006

Pouring rain and Strawberry Vodka

I don't think I entirely understood what tonight was all about.
Last week in the pub after the game Zoe and Ange were going on about drinks after swimming but I don't go swimming so I wasn't paying much attention. So when Ange asked me on MSN the other night if I was going I was a tad confused.

This afternoon, I had to take DS to town as his school shoes fell apart the other day and we needed to get him new ones. I planned to go to town then make our way to Ange's as it breaks up the journey (OK so we got the bus anyway) I wasn't happy when it started to pour with rain as soon as I was getting ready to go out though.

I was kind of under the impression that it was just going to be us and that it would be a few drinks in the afternoon. I hadn't set the DVD to record Dr Who as I kind of thought we would get to see it. I didn't think it was going to be a houseful of kids. It's lovely when it is just J, A and B, but it gets a bit stressful when there is a houseful of kids running riot. I can't even bare to think what J&A's room must look like this morning.

It was a really weird evening and the clock seemed to ticking really really slow...I was glad when Debz said she was knackered so I got her to ring a cab and we were home by 11.30pm
I think it is a mixture of my mood this past week added to the fact that it is Time of the month. I did manage to drink a whole bottle of strawberry vodka though..YUMMY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home